This directory contains subdirectories for the various interactive fiction
authoring systems. Usually they not only contain the development system,
but also a run time system or interpreter that must be used to run the
finished (compiled) games.
- Symlink to if-archive/interpreters-multi/ifp
- Symlink to if-archive/infocom/compilers/inform6
- Symlink to if-archive/infocom/compilers/inform7
- RAIF-POOL.announce [04-Apr-1996]
- Jacob Solomon Weinstein announces "raif POOL",
a universal language/compiler/runtime/interpreter that can
read, write, and run everything you can think of -
AI-complete, of course.
Just don't believe it; it was an April fool's joke in 1996.